tirsdag den 17. november 2009

trio lligo / tor lundmark etc.

Once upon a time there was a band called Trio Lligo. They broke up in 1996, and I thought I would never get to see them live. However, they played two comeback concerts the last few years, and I had the pleasure to see them during Umeås MADE Festival 2009. They played with a full orchestra and it was a completely mindblowing experience. I remember I was really sick, but went there with a full on fever because I knew that it might be my only chance of seeing them live.

On their homepage you can find links on how to download their albums.

I have covered one of their songs. It is the one in swedish on my myspace profile. One of the guys from Trio Lligo was a part of the debate in Riksdagen when the IPRED-law was discussed. They asked me if they could play my version of their song in Riksdagen. Honored, I of course said yes to that. I dont know how or what was said in relations to it, but I find it quite amusing nonetheless.

The singer in Trio Lligo also has a solo career as Tor Lundmark. He makes great music and his lyrics are very poetic. I will enclose some of his poems (in swedish) that I really like:




Ingen kommentarer: