tirsdag den 9. december 2008

christmaspictures and christmasvideos

okey, with this cutest/dorkiest slideshowpicturesofreindeer-video I (might) bring you the/a feeling of christmas:
I am not such a terrible christmasromantic, really. dont know what got into me lately.

maybe it's all the snow (its three times this amount now):

maybe its the fact that I get to be around the coolest kid all the time: (OBS! not my own, my sister's)


maybe its because I spent weeks before december started making this thing for my sister, her boyfriend and eskil:

1st of december I had made a christmasmix for them, a couple of the songs on it was:
Badly Drawn Boy - Donna & Blitzen (video above)

last years christmas song by the raveonettes. a true hit in denmark. (this is not the greatest video either unfortunately)
The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song


Rosemary Clooney, Tony Randall & Tab Hunter - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm

Ingen kommentarer: