torsdag den 1. juli 2010

norwegian girls / part I: anne-stine bae

I am gonna start a "series" on the blog where I focus on talented norwegian girls.
if you think I am forgetting someone, please let me know!

anne-stine bae is a norwegian 24 year old girl living in Copenhagen. she has been a student of fashion design at BEC school of fashion. now she works as a (freelance) stylist and a coffee barista at one of my favourite cafés; the coffee collective in jægersborgsgade.

I really like what she is doing. hope she gets to work lots for norwegian magazines too.

these pictures are from the editorial: beauty of silence.
Photographed by Oliver Stalmans | Styled by Anne-Stine Bae
Hair by Nicolas Eldin | Make Up by Helene Vasnier | Model Sophie Vlaming, Viva Paris




check out more work of hers on her website.

1 kommentar: