fredag den 20. juni 2008

FASHION FORECAST

Photobucket
(I know I posted this earlier but I have to re-post it cos I deleted it, ooops)
Many people wonder how all the fashion designers know how to choose the same trend. Like this summers obsessions; florals. How do they know it will be a huge trend? How do they know that transparent and floral will be the next big thing when they're sitting in their studio a year before the trend even is known to man kind. Well, it's actually not that difficult.. there is no magical wand or special secret to a fashion designers inspirations. My favorite magazine and trend forecaster; "The View Textile" tells you exactly what will be cool for the seasons to come. If you want to be there before everyone else, the only place you need to go, is http://www.view-publications.com/. They will tell you what you'll be wearing and which fabrics will go big.

Ingen kommentarer: