fredag den 14. december 2007

Fabulous Roisin

Is indeed fabulous. Her style is divine and so is her voice. I have always been a big fan of moloko and Roisin Murphy.
Her previous solo album "Ruby Blue" (2005) was experimental and brilliant. With her new album (overpowered) she has gone a bit more pop/dance/electronic but is still absolutely lovely. I, Gaia Melanie am simply in love with it. Right now it's the only thing I hear on my ipod (that has 7000songs). Okay, maybe it's not the only thing I listen to. But I do listen to it every day and it makes me oh so very happy.
Not to mention her always amazing music videos. "Sow into you" is one of my favorite. Directed by Simon Henwood that also directed "If we'r in love" and "Let Me Know" from the "Overpowered" album.


With her new album (overpowered 2007) she has so far made two fantastic music videos.
"Overpowered" is a brilliant video by Jamie Thraves. Where she is wearing Gareth Pugh and looks amazing. The dress, coat, shoes and hat are just perfais.

Her second video "Let Me Know" is another great video directed by Simon Henwood. She is wearing pieces from the genious Maison Martin Margiela FW 07/08 collection. And if i'm not mistaken a Gareth Pugh see-through cape. And again: A beautiful, beautiful hat.



If I were to have someone elses wardrobe I would without a doubt have hers!

A few photos from her new album Overpowered
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wearing Sandra Backlund incredible knitted creation


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wearing insane beauitful Gareth Pugh


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wearing Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy Haute Couture (AMAZING - MY FAV)

Ingen kommentarer: