mandag den 21. april 2008

BLOW ME AWAY

When I was 13 I wen't to a Philip Tracy exhibition at the Trapholt museum in Kolding, Denmark. And from that moment on, I knew, that I was meant to work in fashion. It was the famous exhibition called: "When Philip met Isabella". And it had every hat that he had made for her. I was completely blown away and for a whole year, I couldn't talk about anything else then Philip Tracy and his muse Isabella Blow. I instantly became a Isabella Blow fan and discovered how talented she was, aswell as Tracy.
I always wanted to meet Isabella, but sadly, I will never have the chance, as she passed away last year. But for me, she was a hero, inspiration and a great energizer.
She was also known for discovering Alexander Mcqueen, Philip Tracy, Stella Tennant and Sophie Dahl.
The fashion world is dull without you, Issy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ingen kommentarer: