mandag den 21. april 2008

FLY GLASSES

Yes yes yes, my new glasses are indeed fly.
Well, they are not exactly new, cos they are my fathers glasses from the 60s. Luckily for me, he never threw anything away. He even saved this old carmirror. For what purpose, I will never now. But he was sure that someday It would come in handy. But we didn't even have a car, cos my mom thought and still thinks they are useless; "WHAT DO YOU THINK WE HAVE LEGS FOR?".

When I was a kid I used to wish for glasses. I wanted glasses so badly. I even wanted braces cos I thought it was SO charming.
But I had no need for braces or glasses (so they told me). But as I got older I decided to see an optician and get my eyesight checked. And it turned out, that I actually need glasses for reading and spying on my neighbours odd habits.
Photobucket

Might I add that when I took this photo I was drinking wine, feeling tipsy and listening to Ub40 - red red wine.
I also would like to add that the lyrics to this song are pretty damn cool.

Red red wine you make me feel so fine
You keep me rocking all of the time

Red red wine you make me feel so grand
I feel a million dollars when your just in my hand....

Ingen kommentarer: