fredag den 25. april 2008

The Darjeeling experience

Photobucket
So today I had my weekly cinema day and I wen't to see The Darjeeling Limited directed by Wes Anderson and starring Adrian Brody (I have a huge crush on him), Owen Wilson and Jason Schwartzman - It was so beautiful and poetic.
Wes Anderson who also directed Royal Tenenbaums (2001) and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) is one of my favorite movie directors. His movies leave me with this joy of life. I always leave the theater feeling so happy and content. + the soundtrack is brilliant. So good that when I came home I rushed to my mac and bought the album on itunes. You know, it's like one of those moments in your life that you'll never forget. I'll never forget this movie. Only the best movies have such a huge impact on me.

1 kommentar:

. sagde ...

don't tell anyone!